1. Data Privacy
Richemont Northern Europe GmbH, Piaget, Landsbergerstr. 302, 80687 München, Germany (“the Company”) processes personal information from each customer in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, in particular the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz, TMG).
2. Use of Customer Information
(1) The Company may ask customers visiting the Piaget website to voluntarily provide personal information. The personal information provided, the records of the customer’s future orders, purchases and repair orders, and any subsequent information provided by the customer either in addition to, or amending the existing registered personal information, will be hereinafter called the “Customer Information”.
(2) The Company will collect, process and use the Customer Information for:
- Product and repair order fulfillment, and after service
- marketing, such as communications about new products and events
- Service improvement study
- Internal market research
3. Joint Use of Customer Information
(1) The Company will transfer the Customer Information provided by customers only to Piaget International SA and Piaget’s related group companies that are located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
(2) Any joint use of the Customer Information stipulated in 3(1) will be conducted within the scope of the purposes of use specified in 2(2). The Company will assume full responsibility for all requests for disclosure, amendment, deletion, etc. of the Customer Information to be jointly used. Customers should contact the customer service center shown in 7 to request disclosure, amendment or deletion of their Customer Information.
4. Provision of Customer Information to Third Party
Other than as specified in 3 and 5(2), or unless otherwise provided by law, the Company will not disclose or provide the Customer Information to any third party without obtaining the relevant customer’s prior approval.
5. Management of Customer Information
(1) The Customer Information provided will be appropriately kept and managed in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, in particular the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz, TMG).
(2) The Company sometimes employs an external service provider to perform the processing or management of the Customer Information. In that case, the Company will take an appropriate partner at its responsibility and perform necessary and appropriate supervision over such service provider.
7. Customer Information Amendment or Deletion
I may ask for deletion and/or update of my data at any time by writing to:
Richemont Northern Europe GmbH, Piaget, Landsbergerstr. 302, 80687 München, Germany